You need to possess a Bachelor degree in Nursing with at least three years continuous working experience in a hospital with minimum 200 bed-size capacity. This is an important eligibility criteria for being considered the role as a Registered Nurse in our Singapore Nursing Board's (SNB) context.
We need the following documents to be duly provided to us -
1. Detailed resumes in Word document or PDF
2. Scanned copy of passport
3. Nursing Licence/ Certificate from your home country nursing board
4. Nursing Degree from recognized university
5. Nursing Transcript with breakdown of theoretical and clinical practice in hours
6. Work testimonials from hospitals. The testimonial must contain the followings:
a. Date of testimonial
b. Period of employment
c. Position held at hospital
d. Clinical areas worked in
e. Total bed capacity at hospital
f. Character reference and performance appraisal
g. Testimonial must be signed by Chief Nurse/ Nursing Director only
Taiwanese fresh graduate with a Bachelor of Nursing in a recognized university can secure a salary of up to $2800.
All interested candidates are to submit in your resumes for us to review your application eligibility (together with the requred documentations as explained above). We'll contact you through your stated email and mobile to advise you on the next step of the application.